Saturday, January 17

Recycle Christmas Cards

Every year I receive tons of beautiful Christmas cards. Unfortunately many of them have embellishments that prevent them from being recyclable. I hate throwing them away, so all those cards have been sitting in a pile waiting for me to figure out what to do with them. Today I discovered "Recycling Christmas Cards: Craft And Template Collection. It's an e-book containing 50 projects and 40 craft templates to recycle Christmas cards or other greeting cards. Since it's an e-book we don't have to wait for it to arrive or pay for shipping. Being an e-book means it's also not wasting paper or killing trees. I'm about to purchase it. My daughter's best friend is on her way over and I bet this would be a great project to work on with them. I'll post our recycled Christmas card results when we're done.

No comments: